Certificate in Digital and Web Design
The Digital and Web Design certificate is designed to introduce and develop the basic skills necessary for success as an entry level graphic, digital or web designer. Fundamental to the core of a strong design sensibility, the computer is an essential tool for design success and a complement to composition, design principles, layout, and typography. This certificate is intended to lead to employment in various professions within the computer graphics and digital web design industry.
|ART 111||Beginning Drawing||3|
|ART 120||Two-Dimensional Design||3|
|ART 150||Computer Art Basics||3|
|ART 153||Digital Media Productions I||3|
|ART 158||Commercial Graphic Design||3|
|ART 162||Computer Graphics I||3|
|ART 167||Web Design I||3|
|ART 168||Animation I||3|
|ART 189||Art Portfolio and Resume Production||3|
|PHTO 101||Basic Photography||3|
Certificate of Achievement Level Student Learning Outcomes
Students completing the Digital and Web Design Certificate of Achievement will:
- Develop design sensibility.
- Become adept in the use of appropriate computer graphics software.
- Gain a greater understanding of the industry expectations for an entry level designer.
- Prepare for university level courses.
- Build a professional level portfolio.